Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Logistics...durr?


Not many people know me in eve. I am an unknown, and happily so. My favorite thing to hear in chats (even my own pubs) is: "Who are you again?"

The answer is nobody. Why would a Pirate or a villain want to be known or to bring unwanted attention to him/herself. (Deletes this blog now)

A short introduction: I ran and managed a corp called: Bath and Body Works for exactly one year before I turned it over to another member. The reason for the sudden drop was a general frustration with the alliance I was in at the time. The alliance was S I L E N T. and my issue wasn't a personality one, all of the SILENT guys are awesome and very easy to talk to.

The issue was over tactics and methods for fleets. I like uniformity in fits and logistics and organization. To the nice guys in SILENT that was a bit too much work a lot of the time.

I think they've learned their lesson though...

http://silnt.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10779429

Engaging a gang that (you won't fully see from the battle report) had 3 onerios's and 5 guardians makes you wonder exactly how this larger force of mixed bag ships could ever be knocked over (/sarcasm)


These bastards are awesome in pairs and better in groups of four <3.

When I ran SOAPY and now The Nyan Cat Pirates I have two rules for training: fly a racial HAC and a Logistics ship (train for them). Naturally the best for Armor are Guardians and Scimitars or Basilisks are both alright in my book. (Prefer Scimitars though as a personal preference)

When your guys can field HACs, Logi at anytime and can interchange between them, it makes fleeting options more awesome.

Right now my corp is small, and the alliance is full of guys I trust. We'll grow slowly and steadily, innovate, and develop fleet comps that don't get curb stomped by a logi backed small gang of super T3s.




No comments:

Post a Comment